The sweetness of the almond like the Mollese variety "Muddisa" It is an ancient Sicilian variety that needs a harvest and processing manual since the shell it is very tender, so much as to be called "table almond". It is rich in fiber, proteins, unsaturated fats and few carbohydrates. A rich and delicious cream with the flavor and delicacy of the best Sicilian almonds.
Warning: Last items in stock!
A rich and delicious cream, since it only contains 100% almond, is prepared with a delicate process, ideal for all recipes both in the kitchen and in the pastry shop.
Ingredients: 100% Almond
Variety: Mollese “Muddisa”
Production area: Licordia Eubea
Packaging: Glass jar
It is rich in fiber, proteins, unsaturated fats and few carbohydrates. They are also an indispensable source:
* of vitamin B1, necessary in the metabolism of carbohydrates and in the health of the nervous tissues
* of vitamin B2, essential for healthy skin
* of vitamin PP, involved in the synthesis of amino acids, fats and cholesterol
* of vitamin E, a very important antioxidant
* mineral salts: manganese, magnesium, calcium, copper, phosphorus and zinc
* of fibers present in the peel.
Nutritional values (per 100g):
* Energy value 586KCal - 2451KJ
* Fat 50g, of which saturated 1.7g
* Carbohydrates 7.4g of which sugars 3.8g
* Protein 22.8g
* Fibers 13.2g
* Salt <0.01mg
Directions for use:
* Substitute Animal butter
* Seasoning for pasta and risotto
* Spread on bread
* Prepared for cakes, biscuits and creams
* Flavors yogurt and "protein shakers".
Company: Tenute Azzaro di Giurfo - Licordia Eubea - CT